With the development of the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and the daily chemical industry, the demand for can beverage equipment in China will see a rapid development. There are many types of can beverage equipment, with a wide range of applications. If you want to create greater benefits for yourself within the specified time, you must ensure that your packaging machinery and can production line are running well, and there will be no errors in the production process, so as to avoid errors and failures as much as possible. Influence, will bring greater benefits for the enterprise.
Before the operation of the can beverage equipment, the sealing performance of each sealing surface of the equipment should be checked according to the requirements before use. Precautions and sequence of operation of can production line:
- Put the filled liquid bottle upside down on the work bar, and check that the lower mouth of the liquid bottle should be aligned.
- Put the working blue in the vacuum tank, close the lid and lock it.
- Close the vent valve and the liquid inlet valve, open the vacuum pump, adjust the vacuum regulating valve to make the vacuum degree (depending on the filling amount) meet the process requirements, and step on the foot pedal to insert the liquid into the lower mouth of the liquid bottle to be filled.
- Slowly open the liquid inlet valve. At this time, the liquid level in the tank rises. At the same time, the vent valve is opened to reduce the liquid level, and the liquid is pressed into the liquid bottle from the tank. Reasonably adjust the two valves to keep the liquid level between the liquid levels specified in the sight glass.
- When the pointer of the vacuum gauge is in the 0 state, it proves that the filling of the liquid has been completed. Return to the foot board and open the quick-opening tank cover to take out the filled liquid bottle. Refer to the troubleshooting of the vacuum pump (XD series single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump instruction manual). If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time (more than seven days), the used oil in the pump should be drained and rinsed with new oil. Water corrodes the pump body.