It adopts advanced machinery, electrical appliances, and pneumatic control technology, uses equal pressure filling and filling principle, fast filling speed, stable liquid level after filling, less material loss, good sealing quality, stable operation of the whole machine, beautiful appearance, and operation features such as convenient maintenance and variable frequency speed regulation of production speed. The remote control system can be configured according to customer requirements. It is an ideal equipment for medium-sized beer and beverage factories.
The full-automatic can production line can display the accurate production speed and production quantity on the touch screen through various sensors on the equipment. The production speed can be set on the touch screen according to user requirements. The whole machine has various protections for the main motor and other electrical appliances, such as overload and overvoltage.
Before the operation of the automatic can production line, the sealing performance of each sealing surface of the equipment should be checked according to the requirements before use.
Operation precautions and sequence of automatic can production line:
1. Put the filled liquid bottle upside down on the working blue, and check that the lower mouth of the liquid bottle should be aligned.
2. Put the working blue in the vacuum tank, close it, open the tank cover and lock it tightly.
3. Close the vent valve and the liquid inlet valve, turn on the vacuum pump, adjust the vacuum regulator valve to make the vacuum degree (depending on the filling volume) meet the technological requirements, step on the footboard to insert the liquid into the lower mouth of the filled liquid bottle.
4. Slowly open the liquid inlet valve. At this time, the liquid level in the tank rises. At the same time, the vent valve is opened to lower the liquid level, and the liquid is pressed into the liquid bottle from the tank. Adjust the two valves reasonably to keep the liquid level between the liquid level specified by the sight glass.
5. When the pointer of the vacuum gauge is in the 0 state, it proves that the liquid filling has been completed, return the foot plate, and open the quick-opening lid to take out the filled liquid bottle. If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time (more than seven days), the used oil in the pump should be drained, flushed with new oil, and replaced to prevent the water in the oil from corroding the pump body.